Registration for the 2019-2020 school year beginning in September, is OPEN!
Registration for the 2020-2021 school year begins will begin as follows:
- Current Families - January 22, 2020
- CtK and Alumni Families - January 27, 2020
- New Families - January 29, 2020
Registration Process for 2020-2021
Pre-registration links for current families will be emailed before January 22. Pre-registration link for CtK members and new Chapel School families will be posted here before the January 29. Registration forms will be posted as well before registration dates for download or you may contact us for a mailed copy. Current families will receive paper copies in mailboxes.
Registration Process for 2019-2020
For CtK, Alumni, and New Families:
- Complete the Registration Form with 1st and 2nd core class choices and add-on options
- Pay Registration Fee of $75 per child (maximum of $150 per family)
- Pay May 2020 deposit equal to the amount of Core Class
- Provide current Immunization Record and Health Form (these need to be updated annually)
- Deliver Forms and Payment to Chapel School on or after your Registration Date
For Current Chapel School Families:
- Submit pre-registration via online form (to be emailed) from January 18th at 8:00 am through January 22nd
- Completed paper Registration Form
- Pay registration fee of $75 per child (maximum of $150 per family)
- Provide copy of immunizations and health form for new siblings not currently attending Chapel School
- Deliver Forms and Payment to Chapel School beginning January 22.
- Pay May 2020 deposit for core class by May 1, 2019
By law, no child shall be enrolled in any child care agency, public or private, unless a child has the required immunizations or has a medical or religious exemption.
However, a child may be conditionally enrolled if:
- there is documentation of at least one dose of each required vaccine, and
- there is an appointment for the next due dose(s).
Medical Exemption - Documentation from child’s health care provider that s/he is unable to receive a vaccine for medical reasons.
Religious Exemption - Requires notarized form from parent stating their objection to vaccines for religious reasons.
2020-2021 School Year
- available before registration date
2019-2020 School Year