Registration for the 2019-2020 school year beginning in September, is OPEN!
Please contact us if interested in scheduling a tour or would like to enroll in our program.
For CtK, Alumni, and New Families:
- Complete the Registration Form with 1st and 2nd core class choices and add-on options
- Pay Registration Fee of $75 per child (maximum of $150 per family)
- Pay May 2020 deposit equal to the amount of Core Class
- Provide current Immunization Record and Health Form (these need to be updated annually)
- Deliver Forms and Payment to Chapel School on or after your Registration Date
For Current Chapel School Families:
- Submit pre-registration via online form (to be emailed) from January 18th at 8:00 am through January 22nd
- Completed paper Registration Form
- Pay registration fee of $75 per child (maximum of $150 per family)
- Provide copy of immunizations and health form for new siblings not currently attending Chapel School
- Deliver Forms and Payment to Chapel School beginning January 22.
- Pay May 2020 deposit for core class by May 1, 2019
By law, no child shall be enrolled in any child care agency, public or private, unless a child has the required immunizations or has a medical or religious exemption.
However, a child may be conditionally enrolled if:
- there is documentation of at least one dose of each required vaccine, and
- there is an appointment for the next due dose(s).
Medical Exemption - Documentation from child’s health care provider that s/he is unable to receive a vaccine for medical reasons.
Religious Exemption - Requires notarized form from parent stating their objection to vaccines for religious reasons.
2019-2020 School Year