- Pre-register online beginning on your registration date.
- Wait for email confirmation of schedule availability.
- Complete the Registration Form (for new enrollments only, not needed for current students).
- Complete Financial Agreement.
- Provide current Immunization Record and Health Form from your child's doctor based on a physical within the past 12 months. These need to be updated annually.
- Pay the non-refundable Registration Fee of $75 per child (maximum of $150 per family). Online payment at MyProcare Login | Online Parent Portal is available after we have set up your family.
- If registering during the school year, then the current tuition payment for the month is also due. This would not be refundable as 2 weeks notice is not possible.
- Deliver Forms and Payment to Chapel School within 3 days of email notification.
- Pay the May deposit at the time of registration or by May 1 (a year in advance).
By law, no child shall be enrolled in any child care agency, public or private, unless a child has the required immunizations or has a medical or religious exemption.
However, a child may be conditionally enrolled if:
- there is documentation of at least one dose of each required vaccine, and
- there is an appointment for the next due dose(s).
Medical Exemption - Documentation from child's health care provider that s/he is unable to receive a vaccine for medical reasons.
Religious Exemption - Requires State of NH Form from parent stating their objection to vaccines for religious reasons.