Our 4/5-year-old program, for students turning 4 or 5 by September 30th, offers families a traditional 2.5 hour time frame in either a 3 or 4 day program. The morning class has a maximum of 20 children with a minimum of 2 teachers and the afternoon class has a maximum of 8 children with 1 teacher or 15 children and 2 teachers. The morning program has an option to add a 2:00 pick up 3 days per week.
The daily schedule follows a play-based curriculum and includes:
- Outdoor exploration in our nature-based playground
- Social Skills incorporating the Choose Love curriculum
- Mindfulness and yoga
- Faith Formation through snack prayer and Chapel Time
- Classroom Environments set up to allow for investigations in math, language arts, creativity, science, and motor skills.
- Relationships of trust are establishment with students to allow them to explore the classroom in ways that meet their individual developmental needs.
- We strive to provide an learning space where problem solving and ingenuity are celebrated and children can make connections with each other and the materials.