Chapel School offers play-based preschool programs for children from 23 months through six years of age.
Our curriculum includes:
- Outdoor nature-based play
- Rich language development through our extensive library of books
- Engaging environments to allow children to explore math, literacy, science, and creative resources.
- Our classrooms are set up to allow for minimal transitions so students can spend more time playing and learning through hands-on exploration.
- Jesse Lewis Choose Love Social and Emotional Learning
- Chapel time and snack prayer
What Makes Us A Quality Preschool Program?
- Highly trained and state-credentialed teaching staff
- Weekly newsletters outlining the learning opportunities for the week from each team, as well as images posted to our internal Facebook group. Monthly E-news with education sections to help guide and support families.
- Resource-based educational environments which best support children's growth and development
- Faith Formation Program
- Volunteer Opportunities