Our 3-year-old program, for students turning 3 by September 30th, offers families a traditional 2.5 hour time frame in either a 2, 3, or 5 day program. Each option has a minimum teacher:student ratio of 8:1, with the morning classes with a maximum of 15 students, the afternoon Fireflies a maximum of 8 students and the afternoon Monkeys class a maximum of 16-20 students.
The daily schedule follows a play-based curriculum and includes:
- Outdoor exploration on our newly renovated playground
- Social Skills incorporating the Choose Love curriculum
- Mindfulness, Yoga, Brain Gym
- Faith Formation through snack prayer, bible stories, and Chapel Time
- Music and Art
- Language Arts, Math and Science, Gardening
- Fine and Gross Motor Skills
Families may choose from the 2 day, 3 day am, 3 day pm, or combination for a 5 day program. Optional Add-ons offer greater flexibility to build a schedule that fits your needs.